A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Bagga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Bagga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagga
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bagga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Bagga, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagga graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Bagga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene Bagga MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arlene Bagga practice?
- Dr. Arlene Bagga has 1 office location.
Dr. Arlene Bagga practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.