A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Bagga, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagga graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bagga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bagga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Bagga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile