Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arlene Bagga
Dr. Arlene Bagga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Ophthalmology. Dr. Bagga is affiliated with New Mexico VA Health Care System and University of New Mexico Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Arlene Bagga has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Arlene Bagga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Erika Ketteler
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi17
Dr. Anthony Vigil
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi42
Dr. Richard Rock
General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi43