A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Bagga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Bagga is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Bagga, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagga graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Bagga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene Bagga MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arlene Bagga practice?
- Dr. Arlene Bagga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arlene Bagga practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.