A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Betancourt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Betancourt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Betancourt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Betancourt graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Betancourt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene Betancourt MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arlene Betancourt practice?
- Dr. Arlene Betancourt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arlene Betancourt practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Internists.