A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Betancourt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Betancourt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Betancourt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Betancourt graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Betancourt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Betancourt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance