Dr. Arlene Betancourt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arlene Betancourt?

Posted on October 25th, 2015

She is the kindest physician I have ever been to. She spends so much time with you and really listens. I feel 100% comfortable telling her anything.

Posted on July 26th, 2015

She is wonderful and really listens and cares.. she makes me feel better just knowing she is a great doctor that cares..

Posted on November 6th, 2014

She is a complete idiot. Good luck if you are dumb enough to see her.

Great doctor but poor followup

Posted on June 20th, 2012

my first visit to Dr Betancourt was very thorough and pleasant. Her PA set up my appointment for a mammogram which turned up a problem and I was referred for further testing. The results were sent to the doctor and it took me 2 weeks to get a response to several phone calls to secure the results. The doctor was on vacation along with her PA. The news was positive but the additional stress on me was not necessary.

Posted on March 27th, 2012

I have been with Dr. Betancourt since the beginning. She is an extremely kind and caring individual. Her knowledge, diagnostic procedures and recommendations are beyond reproach. I would recommend Dr. Betancourt to anyone who is looking for a truly outstanding and honest physician.

Posted on December 17th, 2011

I love this doctor. She actually pays attention to what you tell her. She does not have you fill out a lot of papers, and then ask the same questions to you directly. She is straight forward, and knowledgeable. I appreciate the fact that she does not talk down to me, and that she always is friendly, warm, and understanding.

Good Doctor, Bad Office Staff

Posted on July 27th, 2011

Doctor Betancourt is very sweet, kind and generally listens to your concerns, but her staff are completely different. It's too bad some of Dr. Be ...

Nice doctor, assistant and office staff a nightmare.

Posted on July 18th, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Betancourt for 6 years. Dr. B is very nice and has a sweet disposition, but the only way to speak to her is to make an appointment. You cannot even mail your concerns to her because, it's impossible to prove, but I feel she has her mail sensored. About a year ago, I started having trouble with the office staff losing prescription refilll requests. I started complaining to her assistant and front office, only to be met with rudeness nad the attitude that they are busy and I should know it takes 3 days to approve a prescription refill. After of 3 continuos months of having my pharmacy having to fax and re-fax prescription requests, I called to speak to Dr. Betancourt directly. I was told that's impossible and was transferred to the "office Manager". I voiced my complaint and 2 days later, I received a letter from Dr. Betancourt saying she could no longer be my Dr. She gave me 30 days to try to find a new doctor. So, if you decide to use this doctor, don't expect to get you medications for at least 3 days, and above all....don't complain.

Posted on January 5th, 2011

Dr. Bentacourt is great. The office staff is not. They are generally terse. It's too bad Dr. Betancourt can't infect them with her personality. I have never had such a caring doctor.

Posted on October 24th, 2009

ofc made my appointment with wrong doctor.Communication with ofc & with clinical staff is very poor. I haven't been given a diagnosis or copies of test results.

Posted on November 10th, 2017