A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Boutin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Boutin is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boutin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boutin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boutin graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Boutin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene Patricia Boutin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arlene P. Boutin practice?
- Dr. Arlene Boutin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Arlene Boutin practices Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Hopkins, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists.