A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Boutin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Boutin is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boutin graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Boutin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene Patricia Boutin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arlene P. Boutin practice?
- Dr. Arlene Boutin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Arlene Boutin practices Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Hopkins, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists.