A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Boutin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Boutin is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Boutin graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Boutin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene Patricia Boutin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arlene P. Boutin practice?
- Dr. Arlene Boutin has 1 office location.
Dr. Arlene Boutin practices Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists.