Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arlene Braham
Dr. Arlene Braham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hesperia, CA, with other offices in Ontario, CA and Victorville, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. Braham is affiliated with ST Mary Medical Center and Victor Valley Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Arlene Braham has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Arlene Braham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hesperia, CA.
Dr. Jose Ortiz
Family Medicine, General Practice
Hesperia, CA 0 mi29
Dr. Samuel Wilson
Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Hesperia, CA 0 mi32
Dr. Ram Kamath
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Practice
Apple Valley, CA 0.88 mi37