A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Burton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Burton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene Regina Burton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arlene R. Burton practice?
- Dr. Arlene Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. Arlene Burton practices Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
See Elk Grove Primary Care Doctors and Elk Grove Psychiatrists.