A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Burton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Burton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene Regina Burton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arlene R. Burton practice?
- Dr. Arlene Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. Arlene Burton practices Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
See Elk Grove Primary Care Doctors and Elk Grove Psychiatrists.