Dr. Arlene England DO Patient Reviews

• 11 reviews

no change

February 14th, 2017
Great Doctor, great lady!!

January 11th, 2016
She was my GYN for several years and then left the John C. Lincoln facility and haven't been able to find her since

August 27th, 2015
Dr. England walked into my appointment and proceeded to lecture me. The first words out of her mouth were "In America, Doctors do the care...." She then went on telling me her negative feelings about the medication I was on. Not once did she ask me why I was on that medication. After her lecturing, she only asked me two questions about myself, neither about my medical history. She then suggested I switch to other forms of medication, in which I informed her, I had tried both, and both ended up as life threatening situations for me. I will NEVER step foot in that office again, particularly to have anything to do with Dr. England. One of the worst experiences I have ever had. And, she belittled me, not knowing I am an extremely well educated woman who happens to work with pregnant women.

February 26th, 2015
awsome doctor
for my first appt was good had to show up 30mins early to fill out paper work but the time my appt was scheduled i actually only had to wait 10mins after my appt time so went pretty quick. she answered all my Q's and even informed of other amenties the clinic does too. super friendly and easy to talk too/ relate with.this is the way doctors are suppose to be.

June 30th, 2014
Unforgettable
After finding out Dr England does not accept my new insurance I was sadden. Dr England has been my Gyn Dr for years. She is the kind of Dr that will not just hear you but will listen. I have been able to confide in her not just healthwise but in personal matters. I will have a hard time trying to find a Gyn Dr to fill her shoes!!

March 24th, 2011
Excellent doctor!
I was very apprehensive seeing this dr., as I had nothing to go by but internet reviews. But she was great! It's been quite a while since I've seen a doctor of any kind, and I expected some type of admonition, but no, she was very kind, compassionate, and was just interested in taking care of what I have going on, now. She took her time, listened to everything I had to say, and explained everything to me carefully, never making me feel rushed. She even set me up with an internist to take care of my regular health care. I can't recommend her more highly! Her staff is excellent as well.

January 14th, 2011
Great doc
She has been my doctor for many years, and I think she is the best. She spends time, gives information on new research, and is kind and compassionate. I couldn't give her a higher recommendation.

October 26th, 2009
Wonderful Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. England for about 8 years, always a wonderful experience.She even performed surgery on me. Very professional.

August 12th, 2009
Can tell her anything she listens

June 20th, 2009
Dr England is an Excelant Dr and very, very profetional.

December 23rd, 2008
Caring Doc. She was interested in me, not just my insurance