A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Fedorchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Fedorchak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedorchak graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fedorchak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene M Fedorchak MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arlene M. Fedorchak practice?
- Dr. Arlene Fedorchak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arlene Fedorchak practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH and Canal Winchester, OH.
See Columbus Internists.