Dr. Arlene Fontanares, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Doctor's site

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Wonderful! Enjoyed her care! show details Wonderful! Enjoyed her care!
by T. G. on Jun 8th, 2015 on doctor.com

As a first time mom I did not know what to expect. She always hears your concerns and questions and is able to answer questions with the proper knowle ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Amazing OB Takes such great Care of her patients show details Amazing OB Takes such great Care of her patients
by Joelle B. on Jun 5th, 2015 on doctor.com

She is so caring and genuinely invests in the well being of her patients. She has delivered two of my children and will God willing will be delivering ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
longest wait time show details longest wait time
May 10th, 2014

I've only had one appointment with this doctor. I waited 2hours and 35min to be called back t by the nurse to see her. I noticed women checking in saying they were see the same physician but their appointments were later than mine but they were being brought back sooner. Then when finally called back, I felt rushed and had to wait another 45minutes undressed in the room. It was a horrible experience, the staff was pleasant but I did not care much for Arlene Fontanares attitude. I would never recommend her to anyone.

Simply awesome! show details Simply awesome!
Feb 11th, 2012

She delivered three of my children. She also performed my hysterectomy. She has a bedside manner that outshines every other doctor I have seen. I would highly recommend her!!