Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
May 29th, 2015

Very Detail

Apr 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Garcia takes time to explain both your procedure if ur having one and your results. She is compassionate and caring. I would reccommend her to anyone.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Garcia is thoughtful, careful, and takes the necessary time to talk through medical concerns. I especially appreciate her taking the time to discuss medications thoroughly.

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Garcia is awesome. She is thorough, honest and knowledgeable about the Gastrointestinal system. She found my colon cancer and basically saved my life. She found the tumor and recommended me to one of the best surgeons as well as made my appt!

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Garcia was very thorough and explained my upcoming procedure making sure I understood. She took her time in both examing me and makinf sure I understood. She has patience which is essential and was very congenial. I really felt comfortable wirh her.

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

asked many questions, friendly and kind. felt very comfortable with her.

Dec 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit. She was friendly, relatable, answered all my questions thoroughly.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Garcia is a wonderful, caring doctor. She always goes above and beyond. I trust her, literally, with my life.

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Garcia is great, she takes your concerns seriously and is very proactive about investigating what is wrong.

Nov 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly staff. I felt comfortable, she was not in a rush to get me in and out. Took time to explain and answer questions. As it being my first visit it was very important to be Comfortable. I will be recommending her.

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The problem with scheduling was that there were two phone numbers and neither one responded to my messages. I was about to give up several weeks after my first call, when I finally heard from someone.

Nov 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Garcia is warm, clear, dedicated. She took time to address my concerns and responded in a very honest and clear manner. I highly recommend her

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and attentive to what the patient has to say. I spent two years without any problem after she treated me for Gerd.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr. Garcia to be very personable and very detail regarding my procedure. I would without a doubt recommend her to others.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

awesome doc. took her time, asked alot of questions.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Garcia was warm, clear, and thorough. It was a very pleasant appointment, and I will return to her as needed.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I trusted this doctor... She listened carefully, acted in a methodical manner and delivered my results in a clear and caring manner. I will see her for follow up and I will recommend her to my family. I trusted this doctor.

Jun 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Garcia is a thorough and caring physician; she has been my gastroenterologist for 12 years (through 3 colonoscopies and a fourth scheduled soon), during which time she has provided me with excellent care.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was thorough and very friendly. I felt very comfortable with her. She answered all of my questions.

Mar 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Garcia is very sweet and knowledgeable.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found Dr. Garcia friendly, intelligent, informed, and helpful.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Garcia is a wonderfully responsive doctor. She is caring and goes above and beyond what many doctors do. I would recommend her, and have recommended her, to everyone who needs a good doctor.