A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Goodman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Goodman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arlene M. Goodman practice?
Dr. Arlene Goodman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Princeton Pediatricians, Princeton Sports Medicine Doctors, and Princeton Surgeons.