A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Goodman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Goodman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Goodman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene Goodman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arlene Goodman practice?
- Dr. Arlene Goodman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arlene Goodman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Somerset Pediatricians.