A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Haywood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Haywood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Haywood, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haywood graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Haywood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Plantation General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haywood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans