A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Haywood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Haywood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Haywood, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haywood graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Haywood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene Elaine Haywood MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Arlene E. Haywood practice?
- Dr. Arlene Haywood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arlene Haywood practices Pediatrics near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Plantation Pediatricians.