A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Ing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Ing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Ing, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Geriatric Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ing graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ing has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene Susabda Ing DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arlene S. Ing practice?
- Dr. Arlene Ing has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arlene Ing practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.