A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Nepomuceno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nepomuceno graduated from College Of Medicine, University Of Perpetual Help System, Laguna.
Dr. Nepomuceno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene L Nepomuceno MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arlene L. Nepomuceno practice?
- Dr. Arlene Nepomuceno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arlene Nepomuceno practices Internal Medicine near Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Huntington Park, CA.
See Covina Internists.