A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Nepomuceno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nepomuceno graduated from College Of Medicine, University Of Perpetual Help System, Laguna.
Dr. Nepomuceno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nepomuceno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arlene L. Nepomuceno practice?
Dr. Arlene Nepomuceno practices Internal Medicine near Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Covina Internists.