A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Marcy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Marcy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Marcy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Marcy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marcy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arlene M. Marcy practice?
- Dr. Arlene Marcy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rochester Hills, MI.