Psychiatrist

Great session show details Great session
by James K. on Oct 14th, 2014

The doctor took her time asking me questions and obtaining my history. She was very kind and seemed to care when I broke down and cried. I did not feel rushed at all. I felt the visit went by so fast but then I realized she had spent an hour with me! And it was her lunch hour. I kinda felt bad because I know she didn't have time to eat afterwards cause she immediately started seeing the afternoon patients.

Good doctor. show details Good doctor.
by Mike J. on Oct 12th, 2014

The wait tends to be less in late afternoon. I've heard other patients in the waiting room who are scheduled for 2 or 3 pm, show up at 1 pm. These tend to be the Hispanic who show up whenever they want. I'm amazed at how much patience the doctor and staff have with them when they start screaming in the waiting room. I'm very satisfied with my care and treatment

A. J. show details A. J.
by M. on Sep 10th, 2014

This is a very caring doctor. I cannot believe these other reviews! I know when I go there, that I will have to wait, but, once I'm in, I never feel rushed. She takes time to listen and is very caring. I've seen other nasty patients in her office and they are the ones with the real problems! Most probably these reviews come from them!

Rude staff, limited availability, wait time 2 hours show details Rude staff, limited availability, wait time 2 hours
Aug 18th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Martinez for 4 years. If it wasn't for the fact that I use to be able to just call and pick up my medications- I would have stopped seeing her a long time ago. Her staff is rude on the phone, never has openings, and the wait time has never been less than an hour.

Nice doctor show details Nice doctor
by Marjorie J on Mar 31st, 2014

Every time I called Dr. Martinez Office they give me a quickly appointment. Is the only doctor that care about my problem, every time I went there she is very comprehensive always has a smile.

Very knowledge show details Very knowledge
by Edward on Mar 28th, 2014

I have never met a psychiatry who takes her time to listen to me and calmly explain my treatment options. It's the first time in my life that I feel the doctor is including me in my decision to try a new medication. I feel part of the team. Her staff is attentive And caring. Yes you will have to wait but it's because she takes her time listening to her patients. Dont be fooled about the reviews below, I have a feeling that these people did not get the drugs they wanted.

Best doctor ever show details Best doctor ever
by Mike on Mar 28th, 2014

I have tried several doctors and finally I found one that is the best! She is very holistic in her approach. She ordered labs and found out I had sleep apnea and a thyroid problem! Not even my primary doctor thought about that! My depression is gone and I would not change her for any other doctor ever!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Ashley D on Mar 28th, 2014

I am a patient of Doctor Martinez and she is wounder full. yes sometimes there is a little wait but in all my Doctors i have to wait. i have never had an issue the staff is amazing. I would recommend here to everyone.

Wonderful person show details Wonderful person
by Sam on Mar 26th, 2014

I am amazed at how people criticizes a doctor because they have to wait. Every time I go to a doctor, I take a book because I know I will have to wait. She is worth waiting for. As for pill mill, she never gives out medicine unless she has a drug screen done on the patient and is sure the patient is not an addict. She also checks on her computer if the patient has been " doctor shopping". She will confront the patient if they are drug seekers, maybe that is why these people are complaining. Very caring and compassionate but don't think you can get disability claims or time off work, if you don't really need it. She is very honest and upfront with people.

Jul 18th, 2011

40 minutes tends to be my average wait time but it can take more than an hour. Doctor rushes you through once you get in there making you wonder what you were waiting for.