Psychiatrists

4144 N Armenia Ave
Ste 301
Tampa, FL 33607
813-875-0122
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  A. J.  |  show details
by M. on Sep 10th, 2014

This is a very caring doctor. I cannot believe these other reviews! I know when I go there, that I will have to wait, but, once I'm in, I never feel rushed. She takes time to listen and is very caring. I've seen other nasty patients in her office and they are the ones with the real problems! Most probably these reviews come from them!

|  Rude staff, limited availability, wait time 2 hours  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Martinez for 4 years. If it wasn't for the fact that I use to be able to just call and pick up my medications- I would have stopped seeing her a long time ago. Her staff is rude on the phone, never has openings, and the wait time has never been less than an hour.

|  Nice doctor  |  show details
by Marjorie J on Mar 31st, 2014

Every time I called Dr. Martinez Office they give me a quickly appointment. Is the only doctor that care about my problem, every time I went there she is very comprehensive always has a smile.

|  Very knowledge  |  show details
by Edward on Mar 28th, 2014

I have never met a psychiatry who takes her time to listen to me and calmly explain my treatment options. It's the first time in my life that I feel the doctor is including me in my decision to try a new medication. I feel part of the team. Her staff is attentive And caring. Yes you will have to wait but it's because she takes her time listening to her patients. Dont be fooled about the reviews below, I have a feeling that these people did not get the drugs they wanted.

|  Best doctor ever  |  show details
by Mike on Mar 28th, 2014

I have tried several doctors and finally I found one that is the best! She is very holistic in her approach. She ordered labs and found out I had sleep apnea and a thyroid problem! Not even my primary doctor thought about that! My depression is gone and I would not change her for any other doctor ever!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Ashley D on Mar 28th, 2014

I am a patient of Doctor Martinez and she is wounder full. yes sometimes there is a little wait but in all my Doctors i have to wait. i have never had an issue the staff is amazing. I would recommend here to everyone.

|  Wonderful person  |  show details
by Sam on Mar 26th, 2014

I am amazed at how people criticizes a doctor because they have to wait. Every time I go to a doctor, I take a book because I know I will have to wait. She is worth waiting for. As for pill mill, she never gives out medicine unless she has a drug screen done on the patient and is sure the patient is not an addict. She also checks on her computer if the patient has been " doctor shopping". She will confront the patient if they are drug seekers, maybe that is why these people are complaining. Very caring and compassionate but don't think you can get disability claims or time off work, if you don't really need it. She is very honest and upfront with people.

|  Former Patient  |  show details
by Lisa W on Mar 5th, 2014

After being a patient of Dr. Arlene Martinez-Delio for over a year (only met her once), I was told that their office policy was not to accept my insurance because I purchased it through the marketplace. Florida Blue - BlueCare. This is absurd!!! I really didn't know why I continued to go to her because her office schedules 20 people for a 1:00 pm appointment and I end up waiting an hour or more. It's like cattle at slaughter. She's just a pill pushing moron that is all about her bottomline. I should have known that she was a incompetent pill mill doctor who shouldn't be in pratice when I was told that all copays and office visits must be paid in cash.

|  Have Cash if Under $50 and expect to wait  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2013

Unfortunately my experience was not the best. I got lost and ran late but still had to wait at least 45 minutes (plus they had not verified my benefits with insurance until I was there). Once I got in with the doctor she quickly reviewed my intake sheet (this was my initial visit). There was a music box in the background playing Christmas carols which she seemed to not notice or care if I minded them. Though she said less was more as to medications she gave me samples for a new medication which I found out in my own I could not take dye to a past medical history which the doctor and I specifically discussed. Initial visit meeting was no more than 20 minutes and I had to make an appointment with her Arnp for the next visit. She is way too overbooked. I do not think I will be going back as something isn't Kosher there only accepting cash for payment under $50 and the 20 minute initial visit when it should be longer. Buyer beware.

|  Distrust  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Martinez for 6 months and I believe it's about time I find someone else for treatment. I find her to be callous regarding her patients' problems for one. Her office is nothing more than a pill mill and I believe she has absolutely no desire in helping people get better. The only concern that matters to her is the bottom line, money. I do no recommend her to anyone.

|  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

40 minutes tends to be my average wait time but it can take more than an hour. Doctor rushes you through once you get in there making you wonder what you were waiting for.