Dr. Arlene Martinez-Delio MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Lutz, FL

3.9

May 9th, 2017
First time visit.
It seemed to me that she was not interested in anything I had to say or how I felt. She spent more time on the computer and on the phone with I don't know who? My visit was cut short because she had to leave to speak on the phone with someone else.

October 12th, 2016
She has helped me
Dr Martinez in the short time I have been seeing her has helped me quite a bit. She listens and legitimately cares. I look forward to getting better with her help. I would say she is not in any way only about the money, and do not hesitate to reccomend

July 17th, 2016
This doctor is always in a hurry to get you out the door. She is not very sympathetic, continuously compared my issues to her life and she is just not very understanding. Watch out if you have paperwork, she doesn't like to help with that at all. The girls that work in the office never follow through on anything, and they are rude and condescending. The entire office is ran like a mill. They triple book appointments so always expect a long wait. This office is just a money mill, ran like a factory.

April 29th, 2016
I called the office to make an appointment for a family member and left a message because no one answered the phone. No one ever called me back. That tells you something about the practice without even stepping foot in the office.

April 15th, 2016
The Best
Dr Martinez is an excellent Doctor. She spends an a great deal of time and asks targeted questions. She listens, I mean really listens, and conveys concerns to you before prescribing. She has an excellent understanding of medications and goes over the side effects and possible interactions. She will change medications that haven't worked and also combine medications to find what is the best solution. She will review the risks of medicines to make sure they outweigh the benefits. Lastly I would like to say she has a way to make you feel better every time you leave her office. This is better than than all the meds she can prescribe.

February 27th, 2016
Caring doc
Dr. Martinez takes the time to listen to all my concerns and addresses each one. I love how private her practice is. I highly recommend Dr. Martinez.

November 3rd, 2015
Dr Martinez is a Gem
I've seen Dr. Martinez for about 4 years. She starts off with a thorough and comprehensive interview with you on your family and health history instead of immediately pulling out the prescription pad and sending you on your way. She has a way of doing interviews and making you feel like she is talking to you as a friend. Most importantly, she's friendly and compassionate while also being straightforward and pragmatic. I have found her easy to talk to and she won't waste your time with chit-chat and/or telling you what you 'want' to hear

October 10th, 2015
Horrible "Doctor"
Saw this so called "doctor" twice, she was horrible. I tried to tell her what I was going through and needed help. She started yelling at me, wouldn't let me finish my story, She stomped out of her office several times during my visit, started screaming and yelling at some guy in the back who looked like some bouncer who took too many steroids, with a big pot belly. He looked at me in a very hostile way, I though he might throw me out of the office. When this witch came back into the office, she whipped out her perscription pad and began furiously writing, I asked her what she was giving me, and she snapped at me "I'll tell you in a minute, keep your mouth shut." I just stood up, grabbed my purse, and walked out of her office. This woman is crazy, keep away from her. The office is filthy too with trash thrown on the floor, and two snotty, nasty "receptionists" up front, who won't make eye contact with you. Stay away!!

September 23rd, 2015
This doctor does not offer treatment only meds. I need a doctor for treatment and medications. She will not help with disability forms unless you have $320.00. That's crazy. She doesn't have time for treatment. I ended up in the hospital following a recent visit

August 25th, 2015
Excellent Clinician

July 28th, 2015
VIP treatment
I recently had the pleasure of my first visit with Dr. Martinez. I must share with you the excellence of the entire visit. From the very beginning you are welcomed in by her office staff, they were both nice, friendly, and helpful. The visit with Dr. Martinez was beyond any expectation. She took her time and listened, and talked to me with respect and dignity. She even eased my fears as we shared some laughs together! She is kind and considerate of her patients. When the visit was over I felt like I had gotten a VIP treatment As far as I am concerned there are not enough stars to rate Dr. Martinez. She is an outstanding, excellent doctor.

July 27th, 2015
My doctor
I always feel better when I see Dr Martinez. I have been her patient for over 5 years. She is as always my favorite doctor. Dr Martinez I took the time to write this to show you how thankful I am. I hope you read this.