Dr. Arlene Martinez-Delio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arlene Martinez-Delio?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Arlene Martinez-Delio?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2017

Real Deal

I've been a patient of Dr. Martinez for a little over two months, and I am so grateful I found her!  I've had some not-so-great experiences with psychiatrists in the past, but this doctor is the real deal.  She's knowledgeable, caring, a good listener, and extremely entertaining. She's also the first person to devise a successful treatment plan for my anxiety.  Excelent doctor wish she was easier to find.

August 29th, 2017

Excellent

Very good experience. It took a long time for me to see the Dr because her schedule is so full but after I did get to see her I understood why.

August 29th, 2017

Best Doctor

Dr Martinez is by far the very best doctor I have ever been to. I am so thankful for her. She has changed my life.

August 27th, 2017

Much better than expected

Went to see this doctor because she was recommended. My expectations were exceeded. Thanks Dr!

August 27th, 2017

Very positive

I had a most positive experience when I visited Dr Martinez. She was able to help much more than I expected.

August 26th, 2017

Great Experience

It was a most positive experience being Dr. Martinez`s patient. She was able to get to diagnose accurately, understand fully and I felt that after so long someone was finally able to understand

May 9th, 2017

First time visit.

It seemed to me that she was not interested in anything I had to say or how I felt. She spent more time on the computer and on the phone with I don't know who? My visit was cut short because she had to leave to speak on the phone with someone else.

October 12th, 2016

She has helped me

Dr Martinez in the short time I have been seeing her has helped me quite a bit. She listens and legitimately cares. I look forward to getting better with her help. I would say she is not in any way only about the money, and do not hesitate to reccomend

July 17th, 2016

This doctor is always in a hurry to get you out the door. She is not very sympathetic, continuously compared my issues to her life and she is just not very understanding. Watch out if you have paperwork, she doesn't like to help with that at all. The girls that work in the office never follow through on anything, and they are rude and condescending. The entire office is ran like a mill. They triple book appointments so always expect a long wait. This office is just a money mill, ran like a factory.

April 29th, 2016

I called the office to make an appointment for a family member and left a message because no one answered the phone. No one ever called me back. That tells you something about the practice without even stepping foot in the office.

April 15th, 2016

The Best

Dr Martinez is an excellent Doctor. She spends an a great deal of time and asks targeted questions. She listens, I mean really listens, and conveys concerns to you before prescribing. She has an excellent understanding of medications and goes over the side effects and possible interactions. She will change medications that haven't worked and also combine medications to find what is the best solution. She will review the risks of medicines to make sure they outweigh the benefits. Lastly I would like to say she has a way to make you feel better every time you leave her office. This is better than than all the meds she can prescribe.

February 27th, 2016

Caring doc

Dr. Martinez takes the time to listen to all my concerns and addresses each one. I love how private her practice is. I highly recommend Dr. Martinez.