A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Mercado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mercado has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene Basa Mercado MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Arlene B. Mercado practice?
- Dr. Arlene Mercado has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arlene Mercado practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Elmhurst Pediatric Specialists.