A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Mercado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mercado has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mercado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arlene B. Mercado practice?
Dr. Arlene Mercado practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, General Practice, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Vascular Surgery near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Elmhurst Pediatricians, Elmhurst Pediatric Specialists, Elmhurst General Practitioners, Elmhurst Endocrinologists, and Elmhurst Surgeons.