inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 13th, 2012
Mother
Dr. Arlene is heaven sent. Our first visit with her was so enlightening and educating. She took her time in explaining why things happen and her approach to finding out how she is going to take care of the problem. What I love the most is that she is caring and she encourages her young patients in believing in themselves and to care about themselves. I loved this about her. I believe that she is going to help my daughter who was diagnosed with PCOS. This is a very sensitive issue for a 14 year old and Dr. Arlene reasured her that she will help her and that she must also realize that she must also help herself. On that first visit my daughter's attitude about her situation changed and she is hopeful and so willing to do what is necessary, all because of the encouragement that Dr. Arlene gave her. Dr. Arlene loves a mother who does her homework when it comes to finding ways to helping and supporting our childrens moral and their self esteem. Thank you Dr. Arlene for your care and your kindness. God bless you.