A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Davis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Davis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene Naomi Davis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Arlene N. Davis practice?
- Dr. Arlene Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arlene Davis practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL.
See Dallas Pediatricians.