A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lizette Nazario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lizette Nazario, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazario graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Nazario has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- M D Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lizette Arlene Nazario MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lizette A. Nazario practice?
- Dr. Lizette Nazario has 1 office location.
Dr. Lizette Nazario practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.