A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lizette Nazario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nazario
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nazario Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lizette Nazario, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazario graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Nazario has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- M D Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lizette Arlene Nazario MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lizette A. Nazario practice?
- Dr. Lizette Nazario has 1 office location.
Dr. Lizette Nazario practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.