A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Olaisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Olaisen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Olaisen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Olaisen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Olaisen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene Olaisen MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arlene Olaisen practice?
- Dr. Arlene Olaisen has 1 office location.
Dr. Arlene Olaisen practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Geriatric Doctors.