Dr. Arlene Palazzolo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 19 reviews

December 28th, 2016
I have been a patient for two years see this office multiple times do to my blood pressure the first time I don't have my copay they refuse to see me. I will not be back there and will take my healthcare elsewhere pretty said that a dr will refuse to treat a person over $20

March 31st, 2016
I was in the office for a physical. Blood pressure cuff did not work and the MA wanted to record my BP extremely high even though she knew it wasn't correct. My BP has always been controlled. Dr. P clearly was not in the mood for a physical and she made every effort to try to get me to cancel it. Understandably it was 5 p.m. but I was scheduled for that time. She only performed about half of what a physical should consist of. Was very short with me, did not want me to address any concerns I may have. She would not even once look at me when talking. She walked out of the room not even telling me that the physical was complete.

February 24th, 2016
This was my first appointment with Dr. P, as a new patient. I needed a general check-up. She is very busy, but once you get in she spends the time needed to help you, and that is what is most important to me in a doctor.

September 15th, 2015
Some of the staff are rude. You see a different provider every time. You can never speak to the office manager or General manager for any issues or concerns. They often close the office before it is closing time because "they are slow" meaning not a lot of patients have come in. So if you are employed this practice is not for you!! You will not make it there to see any provider because they close before the schedule closing time.

September 9th, 2015
Best Doctor ive ever had!!!

March 28th, 2015
Chhose another office
There re many more much better options than this office/staff.

January 9th, 2015
Dr is very no nonsense but most of the staff is rude

November 19th, 2014
Horrible Service
This provider provided horrible care to my elderly parent. She was rude, claimed that my mother was non-compliant when every medication she gave her made her ill and sent her to the hospital. She, then, abruptly discharged her as a patient. As my mother's caretaker, I asked to speak to her and she refused. I would never refer this doctor to any person in need of a courteous doctor.

November 16th, 2014
maltreatment of customers.
Does not hear anything you have to say, she is the Doctor attitude. The staff need to go back to school, learn how treat a their customers. They are very rude, do not care about anyone.

July 29th, 2014
i will never recommend anyone to the Poinciana office, being in the medical field this office is NOT professional. The dr is rude and does not have diagnose accurately. she is quick to push lab work and x-rays when they aren't needed. the wait time in this office is ridiculous both front desk and when you go to the back!

May 22nd, 2014
DR PAZZOLO MARLENE
VERY GOOD

April 18th, 2014
Never again
Dr. Palazzolo is trying to spread herself too thin. Too many offices...too many patients and it is clear that she is trying to make as much money off of each and every patient as possible. She pushes having x-rays, blood work done in her office and the techs do not even know how to operate equipment. Called a 5 minute physical a "thorough physical" and billed my insurance company which caused me to pay an additional $50 in copay. Spent half of the appointment talking about herself. Uninterested in reason for visit and does not look at past visits to review what testing has or has not been done. I will never return there. Waiting time was 3 hours.