A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Rogachefsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Rogachefsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Rogachefsky, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogachefsky graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Rogachefsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene S Rogachefsky MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Arlene S. Rogachefsky practice?
- Dr. Arlene Rogachefsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arlene Rogachefsky practices Dermatology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ and Succasunna, NJ.
See Morristown Dermatologists.