A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Rozzelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Rozzelle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Rozzelle, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozzelle graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rozzelle has 11 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rozzelle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arlene A. Rozzelle practice?
Dr. Arlene Rozzelle practices Plastic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Plastic Surgeons.