A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Rozzelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Rozzelle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Rozzelle, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozzelle graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rozzelle has 11 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene Anne Rozzelle MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arlene A. Rozzelle practice?
- Dr. Arlene Rozzelle has 1 office location.
Dr. Arlene Rozzelle practices Plastic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.