Dr. Arlene Taylor DO Patient Reviews

May 12th, 2016
Dr Taylor is the best!! There is a wait to see her sometimes, but she is worth it!!! Never will go anywhere else. Love her and her staff.

December 23rd, 2015
An Angel
I absolutely adore Dr. Taylor. Her professional knowledge, bedside manner and compassion for her patients is second to none. Yes, had to wait but well worth it knowing that she takes the time to properly assess, diagnose and understand each patient. Her office doesn't accept my new insurance, so sad that I have to go.

January 8th, 2015
Horrible office manager
Dr Arlene Taylor has the worse office staff I have ever encountered. The office "manager" was the worst of all. She is extremely rude, doesn't listen, and actually used foul language on the phone to me. She couldn't take five minutes to review my chart to make sure the correct exam was ordered by Dr Taylor. What kind of patient care is that? I would never recommend any one to go to Dr Taylor, purely because her staff is awful. I wonder if Dr Taylor even knows how horrible they are to her patients. I couldn't tell her myself because her office manager wouldn't put her on the phone. The office manager told me unless I had an M.D. Behind my name, I shouldn't question Dr Taylor's order! Horrible person!

March 13th, 2014
Patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Taylor's for approximately 3 years. Unfortunately, I am going to be shopping for another doctor. Dr. Taylor is experienced. However, she runs the most unprofessional practice I have seen. You make an appointment and you wait 1 hour in the lobby, then you are called to a waiting room and you wait another 1 hour before the doctor comes in. It takes about 1 month to get an appointment. It does not matter how important. You call the practice and you cannot leave a message. You must call back during business hours. If you need a prescription refill and they need to call in to the pharmacist, forgot about it. Overall, the service is terrible!! Same your time and look for another doctor.

May 15th, 2013
Great Experience
Had my 1st appt. today with Dr. Taylor, yes, I waited for a while, but anything good is worth waiting for..Dr. Taylor listened to my concerns, was interested in my care and took the steps to take me to better health. Would recommend to anyone!

March 19th, 2013
horrible! changed doctors as soon as i left!
waited over an hour to not be seen by "dr. taylor" i think she was more worried about eating her lunch and taking her break then she was worried about me or any other paitent..will make sure to tell everyone i know how un pleasent the staff was and how not helpful they were. they didnt even care i walked out. only care about the money and taking breaks..never have i ever been treated like this and i dont recomend her to anyone. just horrible. a waste of time.

September 21st, 2012
Dr. Taylor is Amazing. I would recommend her to everyone. She is an excellent care provider.

September 21st, 2011
Dr. Taylor is wonderful! I have had to go in many times and she is so patient with me and helps me anyway she can!

May 5th, 2011
Dr. taylor
She is an exellent doctor with great knoledge and care