A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L Ulland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L Ulland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. L Ulland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulland graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ulland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L Arlie Ulland MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. L A. Ulland practice?
- Dr. L Ulland has 1 office location.
Dr. L Ulland practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Nephrologists.