A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arliene Yap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arliene Yap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yap graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Yap has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arliene Oquendo Yap MD is a female Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Arliene O. Yap practice?
- Dr. Arliene Yap has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arliene Yap practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.