A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlin French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlin French is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. French
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. French Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. French has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlin H French DO and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arlin H. French practice?
- Dr. Arlin French has 8 office locations.
Dr. Arlin French practices Ophthalmology near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Clarkston Ophthalmologists.