A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlin French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlin French is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. French has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. French accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arlin French practice?
Dr. Arlin French practices Ophthalmology near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Clarkston Ophthalmologists.