A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlin French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlin French is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. French
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. French Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. French has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlin H French DO and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arlin H. French practice?
- Dr. Arlin French has 1 office location.
Dr. Arlin French practices Ophthalmology near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Ophthalmologists.