A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlin French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlin French is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. French
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. French Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. French has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlin H French DO and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arlin H. French practice?
- Dr. Arlin French has 8 office locations.
Dr. Arlin French practices Ophthalmology near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Clarkston Ophthalmologists.