Dr. Arlis Adolf Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Arlis Adolf?

June 8th, 2015

She has been my doctor for over 30 years. She is the best.

August 18th, 2011

I saw Dr. Adolf for several months and was very disappointed in the care I received. Although I had prolonged rectal bleeding, she neglected to follow up on a colonoscopy that was poorly performed and I subsequently received a diagnosis of cancer from another doctor. The majority of time during my appointments was focused on her on the computer looking up drugs to prescribe for me rather than truly listening to my concerns and attempting to deal with them. I suffered from severe depression during the time I was her patient yet she never recommended anything beyond the medicatiion I was already on when I started seeing her, never suggested therapy or any alternative or additional assistance with the depression.

June 30th, 2011

horrible staff, horrible doctor

mountainview family medicine and dr. adolf have been an absolute nightmare to deal with. the staff (with the exception of charlene and the girl who takes blood-both very nice) have been beyond rude and completely incompetent. my first visit, i waited an hour and a half and then was placed on a high blood pressure medication with absolutely no indications of side effects and was not told to monitor my blood pressure and keep record. on my second visit, i waited over 30 minutes before asking one of the staff what the hold up was (it was my wedding anniversary and my husband and i had plans.) i was greeted very rudely and told she would 'interrupt the doctor.' when dr. adolf came into the room, i explained about my anniversary and was asked, "what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?" Very rude. I was then chastised for not keeping a record of my blood pressure. i was so upset after leaving her office, it nearly ruined my anniversary. a week later i received a call from one of the staff to set up an appointment to discuss my blood test results. she lead me to believe there was some worry over my results and needed to schedule an appointment to discuss it with dr. adolf. we scheduled for the following monday. i confirmed the date and time as i wrote it on my calendar. arrived at the appointed time and was told my appointment was for a month later. the date it was scheduled for was a date i will not be in town. i would have never scheduled an appointment more than a month out if there was a concern about my health even if i didn't have a prior engagement. i have sent them a bill for my time and changed doctors.

June 19th, 2008

MIA

This doctor is terrible. Will not call back with any test results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you question her diagnosis, she takes offense. The wait time to in the office is horrendous!!!!!!!!! Would never recommend this doctor.

October 30th, 2015