A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlo Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlo Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlo Conrad Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arlo C. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Arlo Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Arlo Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Surgeons.