A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlo Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlo Terry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlo Terry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Terry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlo Clair Terry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arlo C. Terry practice?
- Dr. Arlo Terry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arlo Terry practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Uvalde, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.