A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlo Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlo Terry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Terry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Terry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan