Dr. Arlys Solien MD Patient Reviews

3.3

July 27th, 2016
Excellent experience
It's difficult for me to believe that these negative, hareful reviews were written about Dr. Solien. I have been seeing her for the last few years and my experiences in her office have always been excellent. It's true she has a limited amount of time to spend with each patient. Which doctor doesn't these days? But she is a good listener and makes the most of the time at hand. The statements about her age are obnoxious and wholly undeserved.

February 15th, 2016
Love her!

February 27th, 2014
she is rude, unorganized, grasping at straws, staff was courteous
I have never been treated worse by a "doctor". I could not have imagined a simple visit would turn into a hate fest. I would give her all zeros but the staff was nice and I wont hold her attitude against them. If they want their medical practice to survive they need to lose her. I feel she should NOT be allowed to practice. I thought she handled herself like she was out of control. Shame on her. Please, someone take away her license.

February 17th, 2014
Unprofessional and really needs to checked for dementia
Took my child to see her due to other dr shortage and she was the worse dr I have ever seen. She could not remember prescribing my child medication and swore she didn't prescribe this and that but when she looked in the file she seen it was her that done it and she got all violent and even scared my disabled child to the point that when my child went to nannies she even told nanny and my child never does that. My child was shaking and almost in tears when we made it to car. I was getting more p.oed by the second for someone that has the slightest ideas like her to walk in to the room we was in and start throwing attitude cause old age was finally setting in which was causing her memory lapse. It was not my fault nor my child's fault she could no remember anything at all. Never got a apologetic sorry or excuse me or anything. All I got cause she is getting to old to remember stuff she ordered or stuff she prescribes with the file in front of her nose was I needed to find another doctor for my child who is disabled. I literally thought she was going to hit me with the file when she seen she did prescribed the medications she was swearing that she did not do and has never prescribed for a child. Guess she got plred faced and shooting steam out her ears cause it was in black in white in her hand writing from 2 months pryer to this day Bad when the other dr there comes around the corner and stands on my side of the wall and tells me how sorry she is for the way dr solien just treated me and my child. So obviously she must have known how she was cause she would have never made sure that she came to me and said sorry for her coworkers actions. Bad enough when u can't even drive yourself to work to be a dr you have to have your 70 yr old husband bring you then walk you to the door and hold the door while u walk in with your wrinkled up ol grouchy face and attitude. Pretty sad we can not even trust drs anymore with our disabled children. Dot have to leave any names for the public but dr solien knows who I am due to how rude she was to me and my disabled child. She is lucky I show respect to my ELDERS and old folks cause I know some of them can't help with memory laps. But man when u get that bad just quit trying to be a dr cause u r too old when u can't even help your self when others see there is a medical issue. People of the public try to help elderly when they see dementia symptoms start appearing cause the elderly always fight u with they r fine and there is nothing wrong but by h-ll when they can't remember writing a script for child that already has a lot wrong there is problems especially when u have a file to help guide the dr through from prior appointments.

May 12th, 2011
i was 18 years old when i started with dr solien in minnesota i am now going to be 52 years old she is the most caring doctor i have ever met.i was in a car accident got rear ended 22 years ago. she ordered test on my neck and back found out i had herniated disc in my neck and 2 herniated disc in my low back. all needed surgery .my first doctor i went to did my neck surgery which i had a fusion done he seen me mabe 2 times and told me go back to dr solien there is no more i can do for you.dr solien did not like that he didnt follow up on me so she sent me to another surgen. this other surgen set up back surgery all of a sudden i could not pick up a pen and i had pain from my neck down my right arm.my surgen said when is the last time you had your neck x raid. i told him the last surgen seen me a couple times is all. he then sent me down for x ray when it came back my fusion was not solid my neck was very unstable. he said i have to change the back surgery to a neck surgery.as her patient as her patient she wanted to be updated on my progress.of all the years i had dr solien i never once seen her in a bad mood. minnesota lost a excellant doctor. i would highley refer her to anybody looking for a doctor.