The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Armaghan Mostafavi
Dr. Armaghan Mostafavi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boynton Beach, FL. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Mostafavi is affiliated with JFK Medical Center, Bethesda Memorial Hospital and Bethesda Hospital, Inc.. Dr. Mostafavi has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Armaghan Mostafavi has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Armaghan Mostafavi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.
Dr. John Malcynski
Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Boynton Beach, FL 2.33 mi24
Dr. Gerald Klein
Boynton Beach, FL 2.44 mi53
Dr. Christian Rouleau
General Dentistry, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Hypoluxo, FL 2.78 mi12