A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arman Danielyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arman Danielyan, Child, adolescent and adult psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arman Danielyan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Danielyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Danielyan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus