A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arman Danielyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arman Danielyan, Child, adolescent and adult psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arman Danielyan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Childhood Schizophrenia
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Danielyan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arman Danielyan MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arman Danielyan practice?
- Dr. Arman Danielyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Arman Danielyan practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.