Child, adolescent and adult psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Patient, knowledgable and helpful. Great Doctor. Highly recommend.

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr D is always kind and polite, easy to talk to and focused. Thank you!

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Danielyan is a very professional doctor who really tries to understand his patient's needs. Both my daughter's see him and we are very happy with his guidance and recommendations.

Nov 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Danielyan is very kind, extremely well informed and practical. He encourages sharing any and all concerns affecting one's life as it relates to his care. He is so accessible and makes sure all areas of need are addressed. I highly recommend him.

Nov 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was my very first time seen a psychiatrist He was very patient (I was super late) he took his time to listen and ask questions. He was very professional and did not make me feel uncomfortable at all.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. danielyan is knowledgeable, kind, and an excellent listener. He engages in problem solving which is a must for me to be happy with a Dr. I highly recommend him.

Wonderfull Doctor show details Wonderfull Doctor
by Thank you on Oct 9th, 2014

Dr Danielyan has been a wonderful Doctor- with out his help I don't know what the outcome would have been. He is very knowledgeable and understanding - My family are so grateful for all his help through this difficult time. Thank you again.

Oct 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor who genuinely listens and recommeds advice based on analysis and expert opinion.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Danielyan is very easy to work with. Prescriptions are submitted when requested and he returns phone calls promptly.

Aug 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I highly recommend Dr. Arman Danielyan. He has helped me and continues to work with me to get through my situation. My visits are very welcoming and the medication has helped me get through some rough times.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Danielyan is highly personable. I immediately felt like I was talking to an old friend after entering his office. And his feedback was intelligent and truly helpful. I highly recommend him!

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am pleased that Dr D was able to hear my history and my current situation and arrive at a diagnosis that I believe is accurate. It has been many years, in fact, most of my life, that I have waited for an accurate diagnosis. Thank you!

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Danielyan is a wonderful and kind physician. He has the utmost concern for his patients and addresses every aspect of their care when prescribing medications. He is willing to talk about any and all concerns. I highly recommend him!

Mar 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Danielyan. He was very clear in his diagnosis and the challenges of my condition. He is professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor who possesses all the cutting edge treatment methodologies.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Danielyan is a great person and really cares for his patient. I have been seen him for couple years now for my adhd related issues. He is very easy to talk.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Helpful and listens as always. He knows what he's doing! He saved my life!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Finally - a doctor who listens and involves me show details Finally - a doctor who listens and involves me
by NW on Jan 10th, 2014

I've seen a number of doctors, psychologists and psychiatrists in different countries over the past 16 years, struggling to manage my anxiety and depression. I met with Dr Danielyan after a serious medication reaction required emergency treatment and he was the first who could squeeze me in for an appointment, but I'll continue seeing him as long as I need meditation to help me function 'normally'. 'Nan' is really helpful and kind. Appointment reminders help. Why 5 stars? I'm involved in the decision making, I'm taking only as much as I need, we continue to fine tune and he's accessible by email or phone should I need to ask questions. It feels like a sitting down with a really smart guy without the ego - a genuine guy helping me get more out of life. Dr D is calm, attentive and I never feel rushed. He's very knowledgeable on medications, the mixing of various types, their effects (good and bad) and what realistic expectations I should have. It's taken a few visits to find a balance and we're still making small adjustments to get the best results. Bonus - there's rarely any waiting beyond my appointment time, the office doesn't feel clinical and easy to park and access in Walnut Creek.

Patent of Teenager show details Patent of Teenager
Nov 18th, 2013

Dr. Danielyan is a 5 star doctor! He has been able to establish easy rapport with my teenager, which has made all the difference in treatment. Not only is he a good listener, he is wonderful at explaining things on a level that is easy to understand. He takes his time making sure we are following his explanations, and never makes us feel rushed. Our appointments consistently begin on-time, and we are able to see Dr. Danielyan when we need to. One aspect of Dr. Danielyan's practice that I find particularly helpful is the ability to contact him by email. Dr. Danielyan is very responsive to emails, and is overall very reachable. Most importantly, my teenager is comfortable speaking with him, and that is a critical element to successful treatment.

by Kathy D on Oct 14th, 2013

Dr Daniellyan was strongly recommended to us for our son’s anxiety issues by a therapist we hold in high regard. Our son has been seeing Dr. Danielyan for a few months now, and we have been very happy. In our initial visit, which lasted 90 minutes, Dr. Danielyan thoroughly explored the issues. He talked with all of us together, he talked with our son one-on-one, and he talked with us. He asked many questions, and listened to the answers attentively, patiently teasing out the issues. The upshot was that at the end of the session we felt reassured that he had taken the time and the care to ensure that he had a solid understanding of what was going on. He also took time to patiently explain his diagnosis and the options for treatment. Consequently, it was with comfort and confidence that we embarked on a treatment program, and that program has had a very beneficial effect.. Even so, he is very thorough and patient in follow-up visits. We feel great comfort that our son is in good hands, and we would recommend Dr. Danielyan without hesitation to our family and friends.

by Albert on Feb 15th, 2013

Just wanted to share the fantastic experience I had working with Dr. Danielyan over the last view months. I was referred to him by a family friend who has been a long-time patient of Dr. Danielyan's and spoke very highly of his professional expertise and work ethics. I am so glad I followed the advice and made an appointment. From the very beginning Dr. Danielyan's office was very helpful and accommodating in setting up the initial consultation and helping me with the necessary paperwork and questionnaires. The visit itself was the most helpful and productive counseling session I have ever had — Dr. Danielyan was very attentive and meticulous in answering my questions and suggesting possible approaches. I always look forward to my visits and would most certainly recommend Dr. Danielyan to friends and family.

by KH on Jan 31st, 2013

We can't say enough about Dr. Danielyan. He has been there for our daughter and supportive of our family, in this difficult time. He is kind, caring, trusting and attentive. Any changes he might make in medication he's always clear to make sure we understand everything about it the science, side effects, etc. Thank you so much Dr. Danielyan

Nov 16th, 2012

Great experience in working with Dr. Arman Danielyan in rooting my depression problems through actively participating in my situation.