A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arman Talle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arman Talle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talle
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arman Talle, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Talle graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Talle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arman Talle MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arman Talle practice?
- Dr. Arman Talle has 1 office location.
Dr. Arman Talle practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.