A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arman Talle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arman Talle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talle
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Talle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arman Talle, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Talle graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Talle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arman Talle MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arman Talle practice?
- Dr. Arman Talle has 1 office location.
Dr. Arman Talle practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.