A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armand Asadourian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armand Asadourian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Asadourian graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.More Education & Awards
Dr. Asadourian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asadourian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Armand V. Asadourian practice?
Dr. Armand Asadourian practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Maspeth, NY.
See Flushing Surgeons, Flushing General Practitioners, and Flushing Oncologists.