Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Armand Asadourian
Dr. Armand Asadourian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maspeth, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Asadourian is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital At Syosset and St John's Episcopal Hospital. Dr. Asadourian has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Armand Asadourian has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Armand Asadourian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maspeth, NY.
Dr. Alfio Carroccio
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Maspeth, NY 0.26 mi21
Dr. Ankur Chawla
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Maspeth, NY 0.26 mi10
Dr. Stacy Ugras
Medical Oncology, General Surgery
Middle Village, NY 1.08 mi10