A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armand Cacciarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armand Cacciarelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armand Cacciarelli, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Liver Diseases
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cacciarelli graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cacciarelli has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armand G Cacciarelli MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Armand G. Cacciarelli practice?
- Dr. Armand Cacciarelli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Armand Cacciarelli practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.