Dr. Armand Cognetta Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Armand Cognetta Jr?

August 3rd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Cognetta for 30 years. He has been a life saver for me. I would estimate that he, or his staff, have performed MOHS surgery on me at least 120 times. He always finds the spots I miss. I now fly fro NC to see him. his PA, Deren is a real professional and sweetheart.

June 24th, 2016

Simply the very best, exemplifying the highest ideals of his profession. He is a true physician in every sense of the word who is intelligent; inquiring; attentive; diligent; and compassionate to his patients. I would trust him with my life.

January 13th, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Cognetta

Dr. Cognetta recently performed my Mohs surgery for basal cell carcinoma. He was awesome and thorough and informative. He also has a great bedside manner that puts you at ease. His PA Deren Hooks is awesome too she is the kindest person and made the stressful day much easier for me.

July 27th, 2012

Astonishingly competent and caring

Dr. Cognetta is an outstanding skin cancer professional. . .perhaps the best in that Nation. He understands both the science of his medical specialty but takes the time to show the patient what is happening, how it will be treated and what is the prognosis. And he does this consistently.

July 23rd, 2011

Amazing Physician

I firmly believe that you can get no better care than that provided by Dr. Cognetta. Yes, it is difficult to get an appointment. He only sees patients who have skin cancer or who have had skin cancer. This is not the dermatologist to go to for acne. Patients come from all over the southeast to be seen by him. I would love it if I had not had any skin cancers but since I did I am thankful that Dr. Cognetta is my Dr. He is a very skilled surgeon.

September 14th, 2010

Dr. Cognetta is and amazing physician

Dr. Cognetta is not your run of the mill dermatologist. You do not go to him for acne or rashes. But, if you have any type of skin cancer he is THE MAN! His diagnosis are spot on. With his use of MOHS there is no waiting for days or weeks for a histology report - it is done while you wait. Minor surgeries are done right then and there. Anything more major will be scheduled very promptly. He also works with wonderful plastic surgeons. Dr. Cognetta did surgery on my lower eyelid and today you cannot tell that I ever had that surgery. Also, the staff that surrounds Dr. Cognetta are the most professional you will find. His PAs are top notch. And No, I'm not affiliated with his practice other than as a patient.

August 8th, 2008

Dr. C is the best.

When diagnosed with melanoma, I wouldn't want anyone but Dr. Cognetta. I don't worry I just do what he says and make sure i make every appt. and keep a close eye on my skin,

February 14th, 2017