A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armand Fasano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armand Fasano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armand Fasano, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasano graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fasano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armand Pietro Fasano MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Armand P. Fasano practice?
- Dr. Armand Fasano has 1 office location.
Dr. Armand Fasano practices Ophthalmology near West New York, NJ.
See West New York Ophthalmologists.