A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armand Fasano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armand Fasano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fasano
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fasano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armand Fasano, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasano graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fasano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armand Pietro Fasano MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Armand P. Fasano practice?
- Dr. Armand Fasano has 1 office location.
Dr. Armand Fasano practices Ophthalmology near West New York, NJ.
See West New York Ophthalmologists.