A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armand Gallanosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armand Gallanosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallanosa
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gallanosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armand Gallanosa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallanosa graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallanosa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jay County Hospital
- St Vincent Randolph Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armand Victor Gallanosa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armand V. Gallanosa practice?
- Dr. Armand Gallanosa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Armand Gallanosa practices Family Medicine near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Primary Care Doctors.