A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armand Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armand Lucas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armand Lucas, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armand R Lucas MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Armand R. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Armand Lucas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Armand Lucas practices Plastic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Plastic Surgeons.