Dr. Armand Minotti DO Patient Reviews

2.8

April 26th, 2016
Parent
Always kind and caring. Genuinely listens to concerns. My extended family is happy to have him as their primary care physician. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

September 10th, 2015
Prima doesn't care and it shows.
Either this dr is incompetent or needs to retire. I put up with this dr for years yet he still must have got me confused with another patient when he talked with my ER doctor because my condition was so severe that minotti urgently referred me a specialist. When I ended up in ER while waiting for that appt. He told the concerned ER dr that my dangerous condition was normal for me! What the heck! It was so abnormal for me that I was waiting to see a specialist that he referred me too! This dr. is always accepting new patients because he needs too!! And Prima knows it but this impersonal staff only cares about how many patients they can push through. Oh and if you ask to see another one of thier Dr's. Prima will promptly let you go! So ya. He's always in need of new patients!

March 16th, 2015
Dr. Minotti was prompt and spent time with me, answering my questions, not rushing thru my appt. like other doctors have. Very knowledgeable & great bedside manner. I have now brought all my family to his practice.

July 8th, 2012
Dr Minotti
I would recommend Dr Minotti as a family doctor. He is very caring, very personable, and willing to go the extra mile for his patients.