A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armand Schachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armand Schachter is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armand Schachter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schachter graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Schachter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armand Sorin Schachter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Armand S. Schachter practice?
- Dr. Armand Schachter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Armand Schachter practices Psychiatry near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoover, AL.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.