A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armand Schachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armand Schachter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schachter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schachter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armand Schachter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schachter graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Schachter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armand Sorin Schachter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Armand S. Schachter practice?
- Dr. Armand Schachter has 1 office location.
- Dr. Armand Schachter practices Psychiatry near Hoover, AL.