A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armand Wolff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armand Wolff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Occupational Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolff graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Wolff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Group
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armand J Wolff MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armand J. Wolff practice?
- Dr. Armand Wolff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Armand Wolff practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Internists, Bridgeport Sleep Medicine Doctors, Bridgeport Pulmonologists, and Bridgeport Critical Care Practitioners.