Dr. Armando Acevedo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Armando Acevedo?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Armando Acevedo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2016

Excellent Pediatrician. Extremely knowledgeable and kind. Highly recommend. Has seen all my children for many years.

July 16th, 2011

Im almost 30 and still see him

So Im almost 30 and this dr. has been treating me since I was a child and even my son, brother and sister.. This guy knows his stuff. Ill be honest, hes not like younger doctors who have lots of patience and talk alot, he gets down to the point. If he sees an issue he will address it, but if just a cough/ cold / fever etc he doesnt freak out however, if there is a bigger issue he has told me go to the hospital this needs to be taken care of a.s.a.p So I truly trust his judgement.. But modern times do have more modern techniques and this office is a first come first serve basis no appts-- so its really a matter of taste. Very Trutworthy doctor :)

July 20th, 2010

I'm glad I'm not a little girl having him as my doc

I went into his office this afternoon to get my daughters ears pierced. We waited, and after it felt an eternal wait, he passed by to say he was going to go wash his hands to be over in a few minutes. Again the waiting went by and he finally came. He did a mini checkup on my daughter, I have no idea why this was necessary just for earrings. He said everything was ok, a nurse came in, and he said we needed to step out. It was my mom and I, and we did. My daughter started crying like never before. I was outside questioning what was going inside, my mom too, we were getting nervous. My mom even went to asked a different nurse why we needed to be outside, she responded that's the way it was done there. We still were waiting outside, thinking how long can this take. I knocked on the door to see what was happening, the doc said he had gotten one ear done, and literally closed the door on my face. Again, more crying and waiting, I had to knock again because almost seven minutes had passed by, he said he couldn't get the back part of the earring on. This time I just went in, I had to see what was going on. It was like the nurse was holding a dog down, my daughter seemed so frantic. I don't understand why we had to be outside, somebody close to the baby so they can feel comfort. They said mommys tend to get to close to the doc to see what he is doing, and he doesn't like that. OMG! Are you serious?? Really?! Of course some mommys would do that! Seeing that he uses the same earring to open the ear whole! I wouldn't have paid $30 for this, in that case I would have done it myself! I should have taken her to Claires where they charge like $24, everything is quick, you get to sit the baby on your lap, and the redness stays only around the newly pierced area. Unlike with this doc, the whole bottom part of her ear was so red and she was bleeding! She had never cried so much, my poor little one. Overall, Im glad I wont be stopping by any time soon or ever. I would truly be scared if I was little girl having this man as my doc. With that character of his.

November 6th, 2009

I have been treating with this doctor since the day I was born till the age of 18 and no more after because I passed the age limit.BUT HE IS AWESOME/ HIM AND HIS PARTNER. DR. HERREA. THEY ARE BOTH GREAT!

February 8th, 2016