A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Angel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Angel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Angel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Angel graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Angel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Med Ctr, El Paso, Tx
- Rio Vista Rehab
- Rio-Vista Rehab Hospital, El Paso, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando C Angel MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Armando C. Angel practice?
- Dr. Armando Angel has 1 office location.
Dr. Armando Angel practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists and Las Cruces Rheumatologists.