A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Angel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Angel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Angel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Angel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Angel graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Angel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Med Ctr, El Paso, Tx
- Rio Vista Rehab
- Rio-Vista Rehab Hospital, El Paso, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando C Angel MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Armando C. Angel practice?
- Dr. Armando Angel has 1 office location.
Dr. Armando Angel practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists and Las Cruces Rheumatologists.