A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Beltran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Beltran is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beltran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beltran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beltran graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Chihuahua.
Dr. Beltran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Beltran MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Armando Beltran practice?
- Dr. Armando Beltran has 1 office location.
Dr. Armando Beltran practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Hematologists and El Paso Oncologists.