A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Beltran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Beltran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beltran graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Chihuahua.
Dr. Beltran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Del Sol Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beltran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Armando Beltran practice?
Dr. Armando Beltran practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso General Practitioners, El Paso Emergency Physicians, El Paso Family Physicians, El Paso Internists, El Paso Oncologists, and El Paso Hematologists.