The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Armando Beltran
Dr. Armando Beltran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Hematology and Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Beltran is affiliated with Permian Regional Medical Center, Mimbres Memorial Hospital & Nursing Home and Del Sol Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Armando Beltran has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Armando Beltran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Byron Chesbro
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
El Paso, TX 0.32 mi41
Dr. Ines Sanchez-Rivera
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
El Paso, TX 0.32 mi24
Dr. Raul Portillo
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
El Paso, TX 0.32 mi40