A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Beltran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Beltran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Beltran graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Chihuahua.
Dr. Beltran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Beltran MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Armando Beltran practice?
- Dr. Armando Beltran has 5 office locations.
Dr. Armando Beltran practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Hematologists and El Paso Oncologists.