A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Blanco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Blanco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanco graduated from Universidade Catolica Do Parana, Curitiba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blanco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Physicians Healthcare Plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Jose Blanco MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armando J. Blanco practice?
- Dr. Armando Blanco has 1 office location.
Dr. Armando Blanco practices Emergency Medicine near Homestead, FL.
See Homestead Emergency Physicians.