A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Coello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coello graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Coello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Central Vermont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando J Coello MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Armando J. Coello practice?
- Dr. Armando Coello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Armando Coello practices Ophthalmology near Barre, VT.
See Barre Ophthalmologists.