A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Coello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coello
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Coello Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coello graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Coello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Central Vermont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando J Coello MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Armando J. Coello practice?
- Dr. Armando Coello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Armando Coello practices Ophthalmology near Barre, VT.
See Barre Ophthalmologists.